Thursday 4 October 2012

I've been rubbish



An apology to anyone reading this (does anyone really read it?). I haven't written any new stuff in a long time, mainly because my time has been taken up with other projects and I didn't have the time to write about what has turned out to be an amazing summer for cycling, in Britain anyway.

The main reason I've been away has been the organising and training I did for the Ride to Weymouth. This was a 162 mile ride from Birmingham to Weymouth in memory of my brother. The ride was a great success and so far we've raised over £3,000 for Lifeblood (donations still greatly appreciated!).

So now I'm back, will try and post a bit more regularly. Oh and the last post I wrote about the evolution of my bikes, well it didn't take long for me to turn my red bike green, really happy with how it looks now. It did me well all the way down to Weymouth too.